« Home | I'm resurrecting this blog because every time I te... » | Rob shakes his moneymaker in our car. » | You must not know 'bout Rob. But enough of these v... » | Car dancing at its best. Take note of two things:#... » | A classic. » | On June 15th 2006, I married the weirdest person I... » 

Besides thinking the entire world is out to get him, he also believes germs are out to get him as well.

Topic #2: Rob's Toothbrush
Rob is very protective of his toothbrush. First of all, he will not keep it in the bathroom because of all the "poop particles" that are floating around. (Yet he'll drink out of the bathroom faucet and use the tissues from the bathroom on his face. Go figure.) So now he keeps it in the closet. But if we are going to have anyone in the house, he will hide it underneath piles of clothes. Somewhat tied to his paranoia, he seems to think that if a person finds a toothbrush lying around, they will not be able to stop themselves from sticking it up their butt.

If we are in a hotel, and hotels are a whole other topic, he will either hide his toothbrush or carry it with him all day. I should probably just get him one of these.

i was literally laughing/crying over here at my desk at this story-even though i have heard it before-it makes me laugh everytime! i love rob though- his wierd quirks are hillarious!

Post a Comment